Feralloy Charleston Division 1020 North Steel Circle Huger, SC 29450 Phone: 843.336.4107 Fax: 843.336.4109
- The SCS sheet to sheet line delivers hot rolled product with a surface sheen that is rust inhibitive.
- The Charleston Division has been servicing the market since 1999 and is located in the Nucor Industrial Park. The facility is serviced by five overhead cranes with a maximum lifting capacity of 40 tons.
- Shipping and receiving are handled by truck and rail, with barge and vessel ports available.
- Equipment: Heavy-gauge high strength sheet and plate, cut-to-length line, and high-speed slitter.
- Capacities: The high-speed slitter has a range of .018″ through .250″ with an in-line cluster leveling feature. The state-of-the-art Butech cut-to-length line has a thickness range of .056″ through .500″. Both lines feature a maximum width of 72″. Products sold and processed by the division are hot rolled, pickled, cold rolled and coated.
- Strength: Located on Nucor’s Berkeley campus, serving the southeastern flat rolled market with modern equipment.
- Inventory Stocking Programs featuring Just-In-Time delivery on value-added products.
- Feralloy Charleston Division is ISO-9001:2008 facility.