- Established in 2001
- Joint venture with EVRAZ Oregon Steel Mills
- Plant is 65,000 square feet with easy access to rail, truck at the EVRAZ Oregon Steel Mill in Portland
- Plate cut-to-length line has a temper mill in-line, capable of handling thickness range of .056” to .750” and widths up to 96”
- Producing lengths up to 80 feet and yield strength levels to 100,000 PSI
- Coil-to-coil temper rolling up to ¾” X 96” mill edge.
- Oregon Feralloy Partners is an ISO-9001:2008 facility.
OREGON FERALLOY PARTNERS
14400 N. RIVERGATE BLVD.
PORTLAND, OR 97203